5 Common Problems And The Dental Bonding Solution
Our team at Pacific Heights Dental Studio provide patients with a wide range of high quality treatments that focusing on restoring patient’s smiles and improving the appearance of their teeth. We commonly use dental bonding as a practical and effective solution to correct these issues. Continue reading on to learn of five common tooth problems and see how dental bonding can provide a lasting solution and quickly transform your smile into something you can be proud of.
What is Dental Bonding?
Your experienced Pacific Heights dentist can use tooth colored composite resin as a way to restore teeth. It uses adhesion to bond the material to the tooth for a lasting benefit. Below are five different issues that can be corrected with the help of a dental bond:
- Closing Gaps. Many patients feel self conscious over small gaps that are found in between two of their teeth. Your dentist can apply a dental bond to one or more teeth in order to close small spaces in between the teeth. The composite resin material can closely resemble the natural color of your tooth so no one will notice the change.
- Changing Tooth Shape. Some teeth can give off a smaller appearance than their surrounding teeth. Dental bonding can drastically change the shape and overall appearance of your tooth.
- Protecting Roots. Damage can be done to our gums which leads to recession. This can expose the tooth’s roots and create a painful affect. Dental bonding can provide an extra layer of support and protect the precious roots.
- Repairing Small Chips and Fractures. Small chips and fractures can be caused from a wide range of issues. Dental bonding can help to repair these issues and restore your tooth to its original look.
- Restoring Decayed Teeth. After a decayed tooth is properly cleaned out, dental bonding can help by providing extra strength and support to the tooth.
If you are interested in learning more about dental bonding, then contact our team at Pacific Heights Dental Studio to set up your next consultation and get on the path to a better smile.